From the rights of farm workers to food and culture, Hispanics have an indelible imprint on American culture. Using a curated set of videos, young scholars consider the rich heritage of Hispanic American history. Videos profile famous locations associated with Hispanic heritage to famous Hispanic Americans.
- Use clips to discuss the legacy of Dolores Huerta and Cesar Chavez
- Offer videos as research for a National Hispanic Heritage Month project
- Requires creating a free C-SPAN Classroom account or use of the following login credentials: Username: students, Password: C-SPANCLASSROOM
- Videos offer a diverse look at Hispanic heritage in the United States
- Some clips profile unique artifacts such as Chavez's jacket, or interesting facts such as the influence of Mexican food
- At least one clip has audio issues