What makes the elite athletes elite? Young scholars watch a thorough video lesson that describes the science of muscle movement. The narrator explores the physical requirements of different sports.
8 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate as an introduction to a lesson on actin and myosin
- Create a guided notes handout for pupils to complete as they watch the video
- Uses many new vocabulary terms, which may be difficult for English learners to understand
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Interviews both scientists and athletes to add relevance to the lesson