What makes the elite athletes elite? Young scholars watch a thorough video lesson that describes the science of muscle movement. The narrator explores the physical requirements of different sports.
7 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate as an introduction to a lesson on actin and myosin
- Create a guided notes handout for pupils to complete as they watch the video
- Uses many new vocabulary terms, which may be difficult for English learners to understand
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Interviews both scientists and athletes to add relevance to the lesson