"Please, sir. May I have some more?" An eBook version of Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens introduces readers to the text that inspired the classic line. An oldie but a goodie, book worms see why this novel is so beloved.
10 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review the opening picture and discuss how it might relate to the book
- Use a program that allows readers to highlight key portions of the text and save their responses
- Requires a PDF viewer or other PDF compatible program to access
- Format makes text accessible on a variety of devices
- Lacks a table of contents for easy navigation
- Alignment of text changes from page to page, which is odd if pages are not being viewed side by side