This Ocean Acidification interactive also includes:
Carbon dioxide is on the rise; does that also mean a rise in danger to humans and animals? Scholars learn what that means for the environment and more specifically the ocean. They examine data on the pH of different ocean areas and learn how that affects coastal regions and ocean wildlife.
- Use the lesson resources to create a customized unit for pupils to complete at their own pace
- Incorporate during a unit on climate change
- Provide devices with Internet access to view the lesson resources
- Incorporates data to support claims
- Provides a teaching guide to help plan instruction