Young coders learn how to use a function to create objects with similar properties and to allow for the creation of objects repeatedly with a short video that makes the point that coding with a function eliminates repetitions.
6 Views 4 Downloads
- Have the class create the objects along with the video
- Assign a task that utilizes the function code to create other objects
- The video is the first in a series of six on object-oriented design
- Video comes with a transcript
- Resource shows both the coding and the output together