With this upbeat music video, have fun, sing along, and enhance learner engagement and proficiency while supporting your grammar instruction. Young grammarians learn how subject and object pronouns are used in sentences through informative lyrics and hand-drawn animation.
- Send the link home with pupils so they can share the video and practice with their family
- Take musical brain breaks with this song when you notice your scholars need a brief pause from instruction
- Take advantage of the learning opportunity to showcase everyone's differences when the narrators sings I am me and you are you
- Some reviewing of subject and object pronouns may be necessary depending on the proficiency level of your class members
- Lyrics are provided for enthusiastic singers
- Example sentences are color coded, highlighting the subject and object pronoun
- Although the examples are helpful, there is no explicit explanation of a subject or object pronoun