This Nurturing My Mental and Emotional Health lesson plan also includes:
One exercise does not necessarily work for all! A resource from the National Institutes of Health provides tweens and teens with exercises to help them cope with anxiety and stress. Participants note their stress levels before and after an exercise and select the ones that work best for them.
- Have learners try each of the suggested exercises and take note of the ones that work best for them
- Requires devices with internet access
- Although the activity is designed for a virtual classroom, it can also be completed in-person or at home
- A script for instructors is included
- Provides links to interactive videos with information on healthy ways to cope with stress