How does a nuclear reaction create such a large amount of energy? The idea of a nuclear reaction develops from a comparison with chemical reactions. The video instructor then explains the process of both nuclear fission and fusion. This is the 14th lesson in the 15-part series.
- Have learners record the key information from the video as notes
- Flip the classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for discussion, questions, and practice
- Requires a strong understanding of chemical reactions
- This is the 14th lesson in the 15-part video series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Explains nuclear reactions from the basics to establish a solid foundation of understanding
- Incorporates diagrams and charts to allow for efficient note taking