Do you ever feel like scientists have more fun naming new discoveries than actually finding them? Discover the fun they had while learning about the extremely scientific concepts of nuclear pasta, gnocchi, spaghetti, waffles, antispaghetti, and more. SciShow introduces a couple of recent scientific findings. The first relates to nuclear pasta and the second to unique behavior of black holes.
- Add the names and descriptions of the seven types of nuclear pasta (1:20 in the video) to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of black holes
- Avoid displaying the comments when sharing the video
- Links to all sources for extending learning
- Presenter's enthusiasm keeps viewers' attention