Remembering geography is a tiring and tedious task to many scholars. Change it up by assigning the map quiz game. Elementary and middle schoolers alike test their knowledge and compete with the clock to match as many countries as possible to their correct names in a fun, timed game.
- Flip the class by assigning as homework
- Use as a way for pupils to review what they learned about Northern European geography in class
- Requires Internet access or devices with a connection
- Enhances learning by making an otherwise regular quiz into a fun game
- Includes the country's flag, which helps learners remember another important aspect of Northern European country's differing cultures