This No-Blender Pulp Painting lesson plan also includes:
Like finger painting, this project is very tactile. Kids tear tissue paper into small pieces, add water, and mix up a pulp that can be pressed onto a canvas to create a colorful, textured painting.
158 Views 79 Downloads
- Be sure to discuss the tactile sensations your students encounter during the art project
- Visual learners might benefit from watching the video directions
- The 32nd in a series of 32 art activities designed for the special education classroom but appropriate for all learners
- Preview the video to determine whether appropriate to your learning situation
- The packet includes examples, directions, and a materials list