Nitrogen is an essential element for productive farming. An interactive lesson explores the chemical makeup of different fertilizers and their corresponding nitrogen content. The interactive challenges individuals to complete molecular models and make calculations to determine cost-effective fertilizing.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they go through the lesson
- Have learners record new vocabulary in graphic organizers
- Provide participants with Internet-enabled devices to complete the interactive lesson
- Highlights scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Uses animations to help clarify concepts