This annotated bibliography and list of websites are valuable resources for any study of the Holocaust and/or of Elie Wiesel's Night.
20 Views 19 Downloads
- The annotated bibliography and website list may be used to suggest research projects or as teacher resources to provide background information
- Preview all texts and sites before assigning the resources to class members
- The first in a series of seven resources designed for Elie Wiesel's Night
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Included in the annotated bibliography are texts appropriate for most grade levels