This Newton's Second Law interactive also includes:
Physics formulas provide more interest than simple math equations thanks to an informative installment from the series on Newton's laws of motion. The formulas guide pupils' thinking about how varying a quantity affects the rest of the equation. Three levels of practice and immediate feedback make the interactive a great way to practice.
- Rather than having pupils complete all three levels, just assign the third, Wizard, as it includes the questions from the previous two levels
- Interactive works on all screen sizes thanks to an adjustable size file
- Relies on prior knowledge of directly proportional relationships, inversely proportional relationships, acceleration, net force, and mass
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers a Help Me feature detailing how to approach each problem
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes