This Newton and Leibniz: Crash Course History of Science #17 instructional video also includes:
The scientific revolution went out with a bang, thanks to some impressive intellectuals! Newton's and Leibniz's noteworthy discoveries unfold in the 17th installment in a lengthy History of Science series. Viewers witness the birth of calculus and gravity as the previously accepted ideas of Aristotle fade into memory.
- Add the video to a physics, calculus, or chemistry lesson to illustrate Newton's profound effect on math and science
- Take learning further with an interactive about Newton's Laws of Motion
- Add some background reading before the video about Leibniz, as scholars may be less familiar with his contributions
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The resource skillfully shares notable discoveries using funny animations
- Clearly explains each aspect of Newton's significant contributions