Simple, practical, achievable. That's the advice found on a New Year's resolution activity that suggests goal-setters first take inventory of the goals they want to achieve, as well as the behaviors and attitudes that may cause problems. The next phase is to craft resolutions that are practical and doable, and finally to outline the steps that will lead to success.
- Before having individuals begin the worksheet, brainstorm a list of possible goals, attitudes, and behaviors for the Inventory section of the worksheet
- Due to some of the language, preview the entire packet to determine if appropriate for your learning situation
- The focus of all three sections is on positive, practical behaviors
- Model statements are offered for each section
- No suggestions are included for how to keep on track with the resolutions