The longest continuous storm in the solar system, known as the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, contains water. Scientists theorized this, but now Juno proved it during multiple trips around Jupiter. Interestingly, Juno also discovered that magnetic fields work nothing like we expected! Learn more about both discoveries in an out-of-this-world episode of the SciShow Space series.
- Brainstorm ideas for the cause of the findings about Jupiter's magnetic fields
- Learn about other discoveries thanks to Juno
- Relies on prior knowledge of Jupiter, chemical elements, and magnetic fields
- Includes sources in the description allowing for further research
- Encourages scientific thinking when each discovery opens up hundreds of additional questions