Could there be a planet in our solar system we have yet to uncover? Researchers believe several discoveries in the outer solar system suggest just that! Part of the SciShow playlist, a video presentation discusses these discoveries and why the behaviors they have observed may lead to the detection of planet number nine!
- Have learners view the video independently, allowing them to watch and rewatch as necessary
- Lead a class discussion to help pupils process the information in the video
- Requires a strong understanding of rotation and revolution tendencies in the solar system
- Uses comparisons to help learners understand distance references
- Provides links to references to facilitate further research