What might a poem about the Statue of Liberty sound like? Viewers of a short video discover the answer as they watch an animated interpretation of the poem "New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus.
1 Collection 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have scholars draw visualizations of the poem
- Invite small groups to discuss the poem's meaning
- Episode 10 from the first season of the There's a Poem for That playlist
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a link to an analysis of the poem
- Includes animations to keep students engaged