The universe is full of sources of energy. Explore the energy of pulsars with your classes through a simulation. An interactive lesson allows learners to manipulate the angle of rotation of both the earth and the pulsars. A real-time graph plots the radio energy readings as the angle changes.
- Use exercises as exit questions to check for understanding
- Create a specific set of instructions to guide learners through the interactive
- Expects a basic understanding of the rotation of the Earth
- Includes a set of questions and solutions
- Provides views from both the earth and the pulsar to give a better perspective