This Neuron Anatomy Activity worksheet also includes:
Reinforce the neural connections in the brains of your young biologists with a simple anatomy worksheet. Looking at the provided diagram of a neuron, students are asked to correctly identify and describe the function of each of the six clearly labeled parts of the cell.
- Include this worksheet in a high school biology unit on the anatomy of the brain, either as an in-class or homework assignment
- Use this resource as a formative assessment following a lesson on neurons
- Lines are provided for writing brief descriptions of each part of the neuron
- An online version of the worksheet is provided that allows students to color-code the diagram and type in their answers
- Worksheet comes with an answer key