This Nets, Plans, and Elevations assessment also includes:
A dimensional resource teaches viewers to recognize 2-D views of 3-D objects and how to match nets with their 3-D figures. Individuals draw different views of three-dimensional objects including views from the front, side elevations and plans, or top views.
- Provide instruction on nets for 3-D figures
- The video encompasses the different views
- Resource is designed as a review for the GCSE in the United Kingdom
- Presenter uses the idea of flying over the object to describe the plan
- Includes the grids to draw the different views