Nothing but net! Pupils learn to use nets to create a two-dimensional representation of a three-dimensional figure. The instructor explains each section of a net of a cube and then of a rectangular prism.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use manipulatives for learners to dismantle as they design their net drawings
- Learners should have previous experience with three-dimensional figures
- Lesson is most likely review from earlier grades
- The 22nd lesson in this 40-part series of geometry lessons
- Colors in the pictures make the nets easier to visualize
- The cube looks more like a rectangular prism, which doesn't match the net drawing