A journal template makes observing nature a breeze. Super scientists identify an interesting object in nature, draw it, list its details, and compose a written descriptions of their artwork.
10 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Make several copies of the page for easy access and direct pupils to store completed sheets in their interactive science journal
- Review observational skills prior to assigning the worksheet
- Take a nature walk on the day your class celebrates Earth Day, instruct learners to locate something that interests them and fill out the journal entry
- Earth Day takes place on April 22nd
- Section directions are typed using clear bold font
- Provides adequate space to draw and write