The most common argument against human-caused climate change is the natural cycle of our earth. The last video in the series of seven addresses this belief. It combines collected data with advanced models to determine which factors affect climate change.
- Discuss why the resource uses modeling in addition to the collected data
- Research how the 2010 eruption of Eyjafjallajokull, in Iceland, impacted the global climate
- Relies on prior knowledge of greenhouse gases, how to interpret a graph, and weather patterns
- Comments are turned off to prevent any inappropriate content from displaying when viewing this in a classroom
- Addresses a scientific debate with science and facts