This Names of 3D Shapes video also includes:
Quick, name that shape! Scholars learn the names and common properties of three-dimensional solids. They watch a short video that shows an example of each shape and identifies the two-dimensional faces that make up its surfaces.
6 Views 4 Downloads
- Have individuals identify real-world objects for each three-dimensional shape
- Get the class to create a word wall of the shape names
- Video uses cuboid to refer to a rectangular prism
- Includes a printable worksheet with some practice problems on the topic
- Very basic and not very informative