This Mysteries of Vernacular: Robot instructional video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Where does the word robot come from? Starting with a brief definition, the video explores the origins of the word, using neat animations to demonstrate the narration. The resource also comes with assessment questions, links to more information, and a discussion board. Flip the lesson to add your own questions and resources before sharing the video with your class!
- Video is quick and to-the-point
- Animation adds to the experience and will engage pupils
- Supplementary materials are provided and can be changed with the flip option
- The topic of the video is narrow and somewhat specialized
- You must log in to save answers and flip the lesson; however, this is free