This Mysteries of the Periodic Table, Part 3: Beyond Uranium video also includes:
Manmade elements are still elements and have their place in the periodic table. A video lesson explains the history of the discovery and creation of elements beyond uranium in the periodic table. The interesting video includes a thorough review of the successful and unsuccessful approaches.
- Create a notetaking guide to accompany the lesson to highlight the key points for pupils
- Requires the use of Internet-enabled devices
- Third installment of five in the Mysteries of the Periodic Table series
- Highlights key scientific vocabulary throughout
- Incorporates images and diagrams to support the concepts