This Mutually Inclusive Events: Card Game interactive also includes:
Find probabilities of pulling cards. Using a Venn diagram, individuals sort five cards along the rules of a game. The pupils calculate compound probabilities using the information from the diagram. Initially, the interactive provides the framework for performing the calculations. As the problems continue, the scaffolding diminishes.
- Create other inclusive events and determine the probabilities of various combinations
- Requires an understanding of Venn diagrams
- To access the interactive, users must sign up for a free account
- Provides hints for some of the more difficult questions
- Reveals the correct answer when users give the wrong one