This Multiplying Decimals instructional video also includes:
Make a point to carefully place the decimal point. By watching an educational video, pupils learn how to multiply decimals. They see that they need to multiply as if there are no decimal points, then hear how to correctly place the decimal point at the end of the problem.
- Use the video as part of a review session
- The resource was written for scholars studying for the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), but can be useful for others
- Worksheet includes problems on multiplying and dividing decimals, but the video only covers multiplication
- Includes additional textbook exercises
- An answer key is available as a separate document