This Multiply Polynomials video also includes:
Do not let the distributive property foil you. Individuals hear about the FOIL method to multiply two binomials and how it is nothing more than the distributive property. Pupils learn two methods of multiplying any two polynomials. They then use the method they prefer to practice multiplying polynomials.
- Lead a discussion on different methods of multiplying polynomials and advantages of each
- Assumes students know how to put polynomials in standard form
- Fits as the fifth section of a six-part unit
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides space to show all the work
- Answer keys show the work for two different methods