This Multiples of Units (16-19) interactive also includes:
It's a parade of prefixes! Chemistry scholars identify common prefixes used throughout the sciences using an interactive puzzle series. Learners solve puzzles by pairing the prefixes with the power of ten they represent.
6 Views 3 Downloads
- Introduce the lesson as a part of a metric system unit to work on those prefixes
- Include the interactive in the class' practice materials when preparing for their first big benchmark exam
- Be sure pupils are off to a good start by checking the first puzzle and addressing any misconceptions before they continue
- Groups the units together in different puzzles to create a chunked effect
- Resource offers a unique memorization strategy