Edit, copy, and paste are not just for word processing! Learn how a gene transcribes into mRNA and then translates into a protein. Editing is the first step and is the focus of the animation as it demonstrates how special enzymes remove introns while leaving the exons.
- Incorporate while studying the role of mRNA
- Turn on closed captioning to assist with vocabulary acquisition
- Requires a solid understanding of the relationship between RNA and DNA
- Adaptable to different grade levels
- Provides downloadable videos for use offline