Movie preferences will get your classes talking! Individuals read a pie graph and construct a bar graph using the same information. They then answer questions specific to the data and sample size.
6 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as an application of percents
- Have your classes collect their own data to create a pie chart and bar graph
- Requires graph paper to create a bar graph
- Includes a worked-out solution guide
- Resource downloads as an editable copy
- Pupils use multiple skills to answer the questions