This More with Proofs instructional video also includes:
Proofs may be as easy as 1, 2, 3 ... maybe. Pupils participate in creating four example proofs. The presentation uses a list of geometric properties to develop the proofs by filling in both the statements and reasons. Scholars practice writing their own proofs, concentrating mainly on algebraic proofs.
- Make a point that not all correct proofs look the same way
- Third section in a four-part unit on geometric proofs
- Assumes knowledge of angle relationships such as supplementary and those associated with parallel lines
- Shows a second way to write a particular proof
- Includes additional practice if needed