Here's a presentation that not only covers momentum, impulse, conservation of momentum in both one and two dimensions, angular momentum, torque, and the moment of inertia, but offers many applied guided practice problems as well.
31 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create independent practice problems to further assess your pupils' knowledge
- Review vectors if class members aren't already confident using them
- Requires prior knowledge of geometry and the Law of Sines
- Sixth in a 17-part series
- Includes a slide comparing linear momentum with angular momentum
- Highlights vocabulary and formulas throughout