Teach the basics of momentum through the video lesson. The instructor explains the concept of momentum, introduces the formula for momentum, and then demonstrates conservation of momentum. Problems include the momentum of multiple objects.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- Pause the video after each problem is introduced to allow learners to make the calculations; play the video to check answers
- Flip the classroom by assigning the video as homework, allowing scholars to use class time to complete and ask questions
- Requires proficiency with solving simple equations
- This is the eighth installment in a series of 15 lessons
- Reinforces the concept of significant figures and scientific notation
- Uses color to emphasize important information