Mollusks created every shell on Earth. Young scientists learn more about the phyllum mollusca in an informative presentation. It covers their characteristics, body plans, and relationships in the ecosystem. Then, it details each class of mollusk and the distinctions between them.
- Bring in many different types of shells and discuss the similarities and differences
- Discuss mollusk locomotion in more detail
- Relies on prior knowledge of shells, mollusks, and taxonomy
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights key concepts in yellow
- Includes many photos and diagrams