This Modeling with Quadratics instructional video also includes:
Do some interpretive modeling. Class members watch three examples of interpreting key features of a graph of a quadratic to find solutions to a real-world problem. Learners review how to find the key features on a graph using technology and then determine which key feature provides the answer to the modeling problem.
- Spend some time to discuss when rounding makes sense and when it does not
- Requires a graphing calculator
- Installment four in a five-part quadratics unit
- Includes a second worksheet with problems for additional practice
- Contains an organizational structure to use for notes during the video