This Model Rocket interactive also includes:
Acceleration, velocity, mass, and gravity all play a role in the motion of a rocket. Young scientists explore the connection among these components using an interactive tutorial. They adjust the mass and thrust force to experiment with the motion of the rocket. Graphs display the acceleration and altitude of the rocket throughout its path.
- View the video as a class to create motivation for the lesson
- Must have a free CK-12 account to access the lesson
- Requires a solid understanding of the acceleration due to gravity
- Includes a worksheet for learners to follow as they use the interactive
- Provides links to additional interactive materials to explore the concept further