This Mode: Kittens interactive also includes:
It is not as difficult as herding cats. The short interactive provides a group of kittens to sort according to their colors. Pupils determine the mode of the number of kittens by color. The questions continue with other numbers of kittens to determine the mode.
- Brainstorm other ways students could display the data
- Lead a discussion covering the difference between categorical data and numerical data
- Requires signing up for a free CK-12 account to access the resource
- Shows users the correct answer if they select the wrong one
- Provides more examples in the supplemental material