This Mixtures and Nanotechnology lesson plan also includes:
What does size have to do with it? Learners analyze different mixtures, both homogeneous and heterogeneous, to discover the properties related to the size of their particles. The activity connects these properties to those of nanoparticles used in nanotechnology.
- Record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer for easy reference
- Expects a familiarity with characteristics of mixtures
- Laminate material for use with different classes and other years
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the activity
- Includes in-depth background knowledge for teachers and pupils