Use chromosomes in marketing because as you know, sex cells. The video explains both mitosis and meiosis. It focuses on both the similarities and the differences in the process of forming sperm, egg, and zygote.
6 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have students draw the chart shown at 1:00 in their science journals
- Consider the maturity of students as the video focuses on the scientific processes surrounding sex
- Relies on prior knowledge of human sexual reproduction, DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis
- Works well in both traditional and flipped classrooms
- Quickly reviews diploid versus haploid cells