This Mirror, Mirror II assessment also includes:
Apply the concept of similar triangles to design a space in a room. Scholars use similar triangles to determine how a spotlight reflects from a mirror. After drawing the path of the spotlight, individuals find the smallest possible width of the mirror to reach a desired result.
- Use as a challenge for early finishers
- For struggling learners, lead them to drawing the similar triangles
- Assumes familiartiy with concepts of reflection and similar triangles
- Combines the concept of transformations with similar triangles
- Includes a detailed answer key and scoring rubric