This Mini-Lesson: Executive Orders lesson plan also includes:
- Informational Text
- Join to access all included materials
Can the President of the United States pass a law all by himself? Scholars investigate the concept of the executive order in regards to the powers of the presidency. They use current issues and events to monitor media bias while also uncovering how the executive branch issues orders impacting the entire nation without going through the proper checks and balances in the Constitution.
- Classrooms need a projector or computers if using the lesson as a presentation
- Part of a series of Executive Branch mini-lessons
- Resource includes printable worksheets and materials
- Contains a teacher answer key to the exercise