This Mid-Unit Assessment: Text-Dependent Questions about “The TV Guy” lesson plan also includes:
Say hi to the TV guy. Readers finish their mid unit assessments by reading The TV Guy and answering text-dependent questions. Learners complete multiple choice as well as short and long answer questions pertaining to comprehension, inferences, vocabulary, and text structure.
- If time is a factor, divide the assessment into two sessions for short answer and long answer questions
- Lesson five of 13 in 5th Grade ELA Module 2B, Unit 2
- Expects that students complete lessons in order
- Includes an answer key for grading
- Offers suggestions for meeting the needs of struggling pupils