This Mid-Unit 3 Assessment and Independent Reading Check lesson plan also includes:
It's time for scholars to be on their own. Individuals work independently reviewing sources to answer their research questions. Learners read "Are Your Clothes Made in Sweatshops?" to help complete the mid-unit assessment. After finishing the assessment, they complete a check-in on independent reading by reviewing their book with peers.
- Pair readers with similar interests for independent reading check-in
- Lesson five of Grade 7 ELA Module 2a, Unit 3
- Complete lessons in order
- Includes an answer key for the mid-unit assessment
- Offers notes for the teacher to increase effective instruction