This Mid-Module Assessment Task: Grade 8 Module 4 assessment also includes:
Determine what the class knows about linear equations. The three-question mid-module assessment is segment 15 in a 33-part series. The assessment includes writing and solving one-variable linear equations and graphing proportional relationships.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the results from the assessment to identify individuals that need additional instruction
- Administer the assessment prior to teaching the concepts to determine how much the class already knows
- Pupils should be familiar with solving linear equations in one variable and graphing points
- The rubric denotes the standard the question is addressing
- The answer key shows the mathematical steps used in arriving at the solution