This Mid-Module Assessment Task: Grade 8 Module 2 assessment also includes:
It's time for a concept check! Check for student understanding over the three types of rigid transformations. The assessment follows the first 10 lessons in this series and to test pupils' proficiency of these concepts. Individuals perform and describe transformations and also sequences of these transformations.
- Use as an assessment over rigid transformations and sequences of rigid transformations
- Form groups and use as a collaborative performance task
- Requires a strong understanding of all rigid transformations
- Includes coordinate geometry questions to assess accuracy
- Provides both a worked-out answer key and rubric to aid in scoring