This Mid-Module Assessment Task: Grade 6 Math Module 3 assessment also includes:
Ensure your class has a solid understanding of positive and negative integers before moving on. The 14th installment of a 21-part series is a mid-module assessment. Scholars solve problems on positive and negative integers, on ordering and comparing values, and about absolute value in a variety of contexts.
- Review the module materials prior to giving the assessment
- Provide blank number lines and extra paper for pupils to work out solutions
- Have an activity ready for those who finish early
- Provides Word document for easy editing
- Includes rubric with standards alignment and level descriptors